http://www.italydoc.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2b5dDodgyBrosGSM2012.jpg
“I’ve got an aching in my bones, I’ve been exposed to what I want to see”~ Dodgy, Good EnoughReliving my teen years there. A big and ripe wine reflective of its provenance, of the early ripening Sellick Hills of McLaren Vale. Fruit drawn from a range of vineyards across the (unofficial) sub-region.Opens with driven aromatics, of Grenache initially; latterly moves towards meat and earthen compounds, before settling back with cassis. A pleasant meander across its aromatic spectrum.Concentrated, bold, of chocolate and blueberry; powdery tannins that envelope the mouth, raspberry comes and goes – fruity high notes with chocolate and dried earth bass lines. With time in glass we see some burnt orange and the alcohol becomes a little more evident toward the finish.Powdery cocoa …
Read More: Dodgy Bros Grenache Shiraz Mourvédre 2012
martedì 15 aprile 2014
Dodgy Bros Grenache Shiraz Mourvédre 2012
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento