http://www.italydoc.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/4e42Flag-Japan.png
I got an opportunity to enjoy a saké tasting with Midori Roth of Winebow. She was in town promoting the brands to various restaurants and wine shops, and a meeting was arranged so that I could sample the products. The tasting took place in the lobby of the Sheraton in downtown Memphis, right across the street from a major agricultural convention, and the hotel restaurant kindly loaned us a pair of wine glasses while we sat on the couch and discussed saké.All of the bottles shown here come from the Akita Prefecture on the northwest coast of Honshu, the large main island of Japan. In the tasting notes, I’ve included the milling percentages, which refer to how much of the rice grain is removed through polishing …
Read More: Winebow Saké Tasting
martedì 11 marzo 2014
Winebow Saké Tasting
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento