One last post
One last postMarch 4, 2014I meant to make this post before the previous one announcing the decision to stop the blog.After a lot of reflection and analysis of February’s poor trades, if I had to point to the root cause of it, I’d say it was the refusal to take my losses on the yen pairs in late Jan / early Feb.The old proverb is very very true: The first loss is the best loss.Because I didn’t get out of those trades, my view of the market got progressively more distorted. One poor decision led to a string of poor decisions. As those trades slipped further into the red, fear crept into my decision-making leading to further poor trades.The lesson, the rule that I …
via Zen and the Art of FX Trading:
I meant to make this post before the previous one announcing the decision to stop the blog.
After a lot of reflection and analysis of February’s poor trades, if I had to point to the root cause of it, I’d say it was the refusal to take my losses on the yen pairs in late Jan / early Feb.
The old proverb is very very true: The first loss is the best loss.
Because I didn’t get out of those trades, my view of the market got progressively more distorted. One poor decision led to a string of poor decisions. As those trades slipped further into the red, fear crept into my decision-making leading to further poor trades.
The lesson, the rule that I will never break again:
Plan the trade and trade the plan.
The first loss is always the best loss.
When the market proves you wrong, accept it gracefully, don’t fight it.
For more info: One last post
One last post
The post One last post appeared first on FX FOREX.
via WordPress http://ift.tt/1l22pDr
Forex, adsshare, forex, market, poor, related, rule, trades, trading
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento