mercoledì 23 aprile 2014
Mount Mary Quintet
Apologies for another delay. I have come down with a heavy flu and could not taste any wines.Today’s review is likely to be controversial, but one of the benefits of blogging is the independence and the lack of peer pressure one has to take into account in reviewing wines. So here is a not so great experience with an Australian icon wine.I had great expectations when pouring the 2010 Mount Mary Quintet. A highly regarded wine from a great vintage, what can go wrong? The wine opens with attractive complex forest berry aromas. Little did I know that this was the highlight of the experience. The wine turned out to be quite lean on the palate, not green, but it simply lacked mouthfeel. I also felt …
Read More: Mount Mary Quintet
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento