http://getrichslowly.org.feedsportal.com/c/34612/f/633263/s/396c2f5e/sc/36/mf.gif
This article is by staff writer Kristin Wong.Maybe it’s because I’m getting older, or maybe it’s that I’m in a better financial place than I was just a few years ago, but lately, I’ve been thinking a lot more about giving back.In recent years, it’s becoming more important to me to be socially conscious and charitable. I’m secure, I’m healthy, and I’m free. That contentment seems to urge me to check in on the rest of the world.Or, maybe it’s coming from a more selfish place.According to a new research paper from Harvard Business School, spending money on others makes us happy.Giving makes us happierThe paper, titled, “Prosocial Spending and Happiness,” was published this year in Current Directions in Psychological Science. …
Read More: Giving makes us happier, but what if you don’t have much to give?
mercoledì 16 aprile 2014
Giving makes us happier, but what if you don’t have much to give?
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento