mercoledì 16 aprile 2014

Big Education Ape: Why have national Hispanic organizations been ...

http://imgcdn.nrelate.com/image_cache/www.latinosprogresando.org/f58c9a56fff0a50d0a88230d3990f787_thumb_hispanic-heritage-month-450x600.jpg

Why have national Hispanic organizations been silent on the common core testing’s negative effects on ELLs & Hispanic students? | Parents Across America:Why have national Hispanic organizations been silent on the common core testing’s negative effects on ELLs & Hispanic students?By Maria de Lourdes Pérez Ramírez, MA, President, Founder, HispanEduca, Inc.After a follower asked me if I knew of any legal action submitted or was pending against the common core standards’ testing to ELLs, I embarked on a search.I asked, emailed and called Hispanic national organizations.Unfortunately, not even national Latino/Hispanic advocacy organizations such as LULAC, NALEO, MALDEF, and others have undertaken a legal action against common core testing for ELLs.In fact, also unfortunately, most of these organizations tend to support …

Most Popular -Latinos vs Hyspanic1,680 views Hispanics or Latinos: the emergence of Hispanics immigrants in the United States1,423 views Latinos Health Access1,215 views BEST TIPS TO GET PREGNANT1,209 views Latino Insurance. Treatment | Hospital | Death | Accidents | Disability723 views

Read More: Big Education Ape: Why have national Hispanic organizations been ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento