domenica 9 marzo 2014

The Blog – taking an extended break

http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/comments/zenfxtrader.wordpress.com/9488/

The Blog – taking an extended breakMarch 4, 2014Tuesday, 4 March.I’ve decided to take an extended break from blogging. I may leave this blog as-is for a little while and may take it down later, but I’m hoping not to disappear completely. I might come back and update the blog after about a year. I am continuing my trading, just won’t blog about it as before.Keeping the blog takes some focus away from trading, which is the main reason to stop blogging. The second reason is that when I do well, posting about it goes to my head, I get complacent and cocky; and when I do badly all the naysayers crawl out of the wood-work to say ‘This was waiting to happen, you will …


Read More: The Blog – taking an extended break

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento