mercoledì 19 marzo 2014

Tasting Ca’ Marcanda with its Maker, Angelo Gaja

http://www.italydoc.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ca6dIMG_00000599-300x168.jpg

The author, left, with Angelo Gaja, right Last week I attended a tasting at the London Hotel on Park Ave South. There have been quite a few tastings going on in NYC so I went not expecting much. All I had was the address and I knew we would be a tasting the Gaja Ca’ Marcanda Super Tuscans. I had tasted this wine before and was curious how the new vintage featured was going to be. I registered and walked in, said hello to a few familiar faces, and then we were asked to sit down. When the host announced Angelo Gaja himself, I found myself with a smile from ear to ear. I had always heard of how charismatic Angelo Gaja was when he spoke, but…


Read More: Tasting Ca’ Marcanda with its Maker, Angelo Gaja

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento