http://www.italydoc.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1337StarkWine.jpg
The fourth season of Game of Thrones will premiere on Sunday, April 6, 2014. And what better way to celebrate than to open up a few bottles of Stark Wine.Now, I have to admit that there is no connection between this winery and the sword and sorcery works of George R. R. Martin. Nor have the publicists for the winery made any connection with the TV show. But as a mild fan of the series, it was the first thought that I had. Tonight, I’ll be sipping from the cellars of House Stark.In the reality of the world in which we live, the company was founded in 2003 by the husband and wife team of Christian and Jen Stark. The couple produce Rhone and Mediterranean style wines in…
Read More: Stark Wines of California
mercoledì 19 marzo 2014
Stark Wines of California
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento