http://getrichslowly.org.feedsportal.com/c/34612/f/633263/s/37fe8afa/sc/38/mf.gif
This article is by staff writer Lisa Aberle.Our two kids came with an almost two-year gestation, similar to an elephant’s gestation, actually. (Here’s where I would make a joke about now our salary feels like peanuts, or something, but I’m not that funny.) Between starting the adoption process and taking custody of the kids, we had much longer than most parents do to prepare.And we tried to prepare. We made some decisions to increase our job flexibility and to allow us to have more time to spend with the kids. These decisions affected our income, because I quit my full-time job on July 30, 2013. My husband had already taken a pay cut in January of 2012 when he switched to a more flexible job …
Read More: Can you grow your family on a shrinking income?
mercoledì 12 marzo 2014
Can you grow your family on a shrinking income?
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento