mercoledì 19 febbraio 2014
Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR ... - Fodor's
I am planning our wedding at the Catholic Church (Santa Maria Assunta in Positano) in September 2014 and I am looking for several restaurant recommendations near the church. We are a small group of 30 people and want to make dinner reservations (in a nice restaurant) but not pay to rent a private room or rent out a restaurant.I am also looking for local (sorrento or amalfi coast) wedding planner recommendations, local florists, local bakeries, local hair and make-up recommendations.We are also looking at hotel recommendations, right now we are interested in reserving rooms at either: Punta Regina, Hotel Savoia, Villa Rosa OR Albergo California Positano for ourselves and our wedding party. We would also like recommendations if you know of any B&Bs or apartments …
Read More: Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR ... - Fodor"s
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento