sabato 15 febbraio 2014

Valentine’s Day Trading Intraday Up and Down Trending Stocks

Valentine’s Day Trading Intraday Up and Down Trending Stocks Continuing our “Intraday Trend Trading” stock scans according to an algorithm I run mid-day, let’s take a look not just at the strong intraday uptrending stocks, but also the four “worst” intraday downtrending stocks.Here’s the strong  uptrenders on yet another uptrending session:Our “Top Four Intraday Trenders include WellPoint (WLP), Travelers Insurance (TRV), 3M Company (MMM), and Aetna (AET).Again, pro-trend traders will look to play retracement or pro-trend strategies for a possible continuation of the one-sided bullish Trend Day in motion.Alternately, aggressive/experienced traders may seek to play any intraday reversal that may develop on a trigger-break under the rising 20 then perhaps 50 EMA (5-min).Thanks to your feedback (I’ve received supportive emails), some of the readers requested that via Afraid to Trade.com Blog: Continuing our Intraday Trend Trading stock scans according to an algorithm I
http://www.evvi.net/8182/trading/valentines-day-trading-intraday-up-and-down-trending-stocks.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento